Saturday, May 31, 2008

Temptation

I've been a good girl all my life. I graduated from high school, went to college and graduated in three years with honors. I even married my high school sweet heart. The man to whom for the past 15 years I have given everything.

After the children were born, the wild rides of depression and hypomania took hold of me, cycling through several times a day. I have noticed but have never said, to anyone, that when I become hypomanic I am extrememly hypersexual.

I eye every man that passes by me. Wondering what it would be like to taste his skin. To be in his arms. And for the first time I seriously consider what it would be like to have an affair.

~ANONYMOUS~

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

I'm bipolar too. I kissed my boyfriend's brother a few nights ago and can't stop thinking about pleasing him and getting that sexual high. I'm used to having multiple men to sleep with whenever I feel the need. I am just so afraid of losing everything, and this morning I was almost caught... but I still want to follow through with the affair... why is it ok for me to think this way? Why do I do this over and over again?